Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Wander: Drawing Challenge 2016 - Part 2

I'm terrible.

I realized that though I finished the Drawing Challenge 2016 back in February and showed you guys the first 5 out of 8 drawings that came from that challenge, I never actually posted the last 3 here on the blog....

Sometimes...

Anyway! Without further ado, here are the last three items from my completion of the Wit & Whistle Drawing Challenge 2016!








I've not been as good about keeping up on my drawing as I was hoping to at the beginning of this year. Isn't that so expected?? Ugh - I hate it.

I have done a teensie little bit more drawing - - Can you guess which one is mine??



Mine is "Kevin Bacon :)." I think he looks a bit like a dog...

This little contest was a lot of fun. It was a neat way to break up the day and to see a different side of my coworkers! We never really get to see the artistic side of one another and as you can probably guess, a lot of these people don't consider themselves "good" at drawing or "creative."

But look at this!! SO much creativity!

I think the point of this exercise (from the "LEAN Green Certification Class" training) is that the task was simply "draw a pig," and though everyone's pig looks distinctly different, they are still clearly identifiable as pigs. No one's pig drawing is "wrong." Similarly, in many instances, there isn't just one way to solve a problem or complete a task.

Pretty deep for a pig drawing exercise, right?

I personally love it.

Sorry that it took me so long to post those last three drawings. I hope all y'all are doing better at maintaining your hobbies! Let me know if you have any secrets or advice for setting aside time to enjoy hobbies and "me time."

No comments:

Post a Comment